HBSP on 9-7

Hi Carolinabirders,
	This morning Paul Rogers and I sojurned to Huntington Beach S.P., Murrells
Inlet, Georgetown County, SC. At 7:45 we met Bob Maxwell and Ritch Lilly
who had already arrived.  We then started our early morning birding
covering the causeway both sides, the old entrance road, carriage path and
back to the causeway.  We thought it would be much busier considering the
north winds and cooler temps from the day before. Actually landbirds were
quite scarce. Shorebirds were a bit better.

40 species

Double-Crested Cormorant-1
Great Blue Heron-2
Great Egret-4
Snowy Egret-5
Tricolored Heron-2
Yellow-crowned Night-Heron-3 Two immatures one adult
White Ibis-30
Turkey Vulture-2
Osprey-3
Clapper Rail-3 heard only