Fall Migration Count/McClellanville, SC

The Fall Migration Count for the McClellanville, SC area will be held
this Saturday, Sept. 18.  I plan on doing the Tibwin plantation(s) until
I mid-afternoon.  Last year there was a significant warbler fall out,
hopefully, it will be good again this year.

Thus far I do not have anyone helping me.  If anyone is interested,
please reply to my e-mail address or give me a call at work during the
day at 727-4707, x16 or in the evenings at home, 881-2562.  I plan on
beginning about 630am or 7am.

Craig Watson
Mt. Pleasant, SC