Olive-sided Flycachter

On the way home from the very good Santee meeting of the CBC we stopped in at
the Congaree NM, for a quick check Things were generally pretty dead, with
just  2 each Hooded Warblers and White-eyed Vireos, plus the usual array of
Woodpeckers, when I heard a fellow ordering 3 beers in a hurry, twice in
succession. After some searching I located the bird, on a dead branch, about
30 feet up. The location was in one of the Hugo created clearings,
about150-200 yards up the Elevated (Old) Boardwalk.
Peter Worthington, Simpsonville, SC.