RE: Oh no! Butterbutts

I heard at least one butterbutt Sunday morning at Lynches Wood in Newberry,
South Carolina.  And "oh, no!"  was my reaction too.  Then again, it was
just too pretty here on Sunday morning not to be birding, butterbutts or
not.

The Yellow-rumped Warbler was followed a few hours later by a Ruby-crowned
Kinglet, heard when I stopped at a friend's house in northeast Columbia.

Bit it is not really over yet.  I still had small numbers of Gray-cheeked
and Swainson's Thrushes overhead Sunday morning and this morning.

Donna Slyce Bailey
Winnsboro, SC

e-mail: dsbailey@conterra.com

	Where are the Birds?  Migration across South Carolina