CA trip

Hi Carolinabirders,
I am writing this at the risk of violating a Carolinbirds cardinal rule but
I feel that it may be of interest to many members. Frances and I returned
recently from a 17 day "Wings Tour" birding trip to California. In a
nutshell it was fantastic. Our leaders were Jon Dunn author of the Peterson
Warbler Guide and Chris Wood a young professional birder from Colorado. We
saw 280 species and since I have had limited birding in the west I had 60
Lifers. If anyone wants further Info please let me know. Wings has a
website  www.wingsbirds.com where they give all there trip info and you can
also access bird lists from past trips.
Good birding,  Jim

Jim Ward