Chapel Hill Bird Club and thanks

Howdy!

I'm writing to invite Triangle area birders to the Chapel Hill Bird Club
meeting on Monday, October 22, at 7:30 pm. We meet in the lounge of
Binkley Baptist Church, on the corner of Willow Drive and Highway 15-501
Bypass, next to University Mall in Chapel Hill.
Our speaker will be Wayne Irvin, from Southern Pines. Wayne's program
will be "Not in MY Backyard!"  Please join us as Wayne shares his
adventures in the Antarctic, the Artic, and Midway Atoll. Enjoy seeing
icebergs, alcids, penquins, albatosses, and shags in parts of the world
that most of us have never visited.  Come early, at 7:15 pm, for
refreshments and bird talk!

On another matter, thanks to all of you who replied with your bird club
names!!

Karen Bearden
Raleigh, NC
chickadeebirders@earthlink.net