Eurasian Wigeon at Pea Island

Greetings: Joan Kutulas and I birded Pea Island Sunday morning for a couple
of hours and quickly found a male Eurasion Wigeon. When I logged it in on
the clipboard at the visitor's center I noticed that it had been previously
seen on Friday and Saturday. A female had also been reported as well as a
couple of Clay-colored Sparrows.
	This morning I witnessed a Red Fox climbing a small pine tree. It went up
about 6 feet then dropped/slid back down. That's a new one on me!
	Jeff Lewis - Manteo