Pea Island question

Last time I visited Pea Island, I think it was something like 3 years ago,
some trips were ran on Saturday mornings, I believe. They just visited South
Pond and the North Pond dikes. It was sometime around Thanksgiving. Do these
still run? If so, when? I'm currently planning a return trip, and this would
be very helpful in the exact timing of the trip. These trips weren't run by
a local bird club or anything, I think they were run by rangers at the
refuge or something. There was a sign outside the visitors center remarking
on these trips. Does anyone know if this is still the case?

And also, what're some good places to eat in the area? I'll probably be
staying in Manteo somewhere.

I apologize if the question(s) seem a bit vague, but I wasn't paying
attention to the details on my last visit.

Thanks in advance!

Roger Shaw
Raleigh, NC