Nashville, late Tenn Warblers, lotsa sparrows at Pea Island

Greetings: This morning a few members of the North Banks Bird Club met at
Pea Island and found a few migrants. Best birds were a Nashville Warbler
(very cooperative - good looks for all), a late Tennessee Warbler, a
Black-and-White Warbler and lots of sparrows including 3-4 White-crowned
Sparrows and a Vesper Sparrow. A Peregrine was seen at North Pond. Later in
the day my daughter and I found an adult Bald Eagle on Roanoke Island.
	Also, an Eared Grebe was seen friday in north pond.
	Jeff Lewis - Manteo