Another Fabulous Falls Lake Bird

Hi Folks

In addition to the White Pelican at the I-85 area of Falls Lake this morning,
I found a WESTERN GREBE at Rolling View State Area. Drive to the end of the
park road to where the Picnic area on the right where there is a beach. Scope
out into the lake from there. When the bird was first seen at about 12:15, it
was in the direction of Sandling Beach on the far shore. At first he was
relatively close, but as time went on, he got closer to the middle of the
lake. Hope someone can get out there this afternoon and refind it. Later,
Ricky

Ricky Davis
608 Smallwood Drive
Rocky Mount, NC 27804