r-b nuthatch in Conway, SC

Hi y'all,
    Jack Peachey and I observed a Red-breasted Nuthatch today at the feeders
of Reg Daves here in dear ol' Horry county, always lovely this time of the
year.
    It was a life bird, state bird, yada, yada for me. ;-)

    How 'bout that Broad-tailed Hummingbird? Woohoo! You go, Ms. Susan.

    Jeez, if all this excitement keeps up, I may need to be sedated.  ;-)

    Odyssey update: 275.

Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
 Zone 8
walela@sccoast.net
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing's going to get
better. It's not." (Dr. Seuss, "The Lorax")