Re: Black-chinned at Pawleys Island, SC

GARY . . .

Great work, again!

I'm only unclear about one thing. You say, "the homeowner held an
adult female Black-chinned in her hand, and then off she flew." Was
it the hummingbird or the homeowner that took off, and--if the
latter--did you band her, also?  :-)

Keep it up,

BILL

*********

--

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
hilton@hiltonpond.org, (803) 684-5852, eFax: (503) 218-0845

Please visit our web sites at http://www.hiltonpond.org and
http://www.rubythroat.org

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."					BHjr.