Re: odd behaviour in juncos

Veronica:

Possible, but temperature here was low fifties, and this was in deep shade,
not a basking site. Most snakes and other reptiles have been well
underground for a month here around 3000'. I did consider other predators,
but nothing was obvious, then again, why ONLY juncos mobbing when lots of
other species were nearby?

James Coman