Gr. White-fronted Goose update

Hello All,

The immature Greater White-fronted Goose that I reported yesterday here on
our lake in Whispering Pines is still here mixed in with the same small
(150) flock of Canada Geese.  They lifted off their roost on the next lake
over (Thagard) and made a beeline (with the Tyndalls following) for our cove
around 7:45 AM this morning.

I am guessing this will be the pattern for the foreseeable future--as long
as I keep putting out a little corn for them.  Otherwise this group of geese
can no doubt be found elsewhere on our lake or the adjacent golf course
water hazards.

I have heard from a few folks about seeing this bird over the weekend.  I
will be sending directions, etc. out to those interested Friday.

Have a good day!

Susan Campbell
Whispering Pines, NC