Re: Nuthatch hat trick at Sarah P. Duke Gardens

>I completed the nuthatch hat trick by hearing a White-breasted near the
>Duke Chapel just before getting to Bio Sci.

JOSH . . .

Ain't nuthatches neat?

On January morning in the mid-1970s I had all three species in the
same tree at the same time at my former residence in York. Looked
like a page from a field guide.  :-)

Cheers,

BILL

--

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
hilton@hiltonpond.org, (803) 684-5852, eFax: (503) 218-0845

Please visit our web sites at http://www.hiltonpond.org and
http://www.rubythroat.org

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."					BHjr.