Birds in the Media

Sorry everyone, my email client was set to wrap lines too soon, so the url were truncated.  So here's the birds in the
media again.  Hope it works better this time.

And, while we're on the subject of birds in the media, there was a great article about Susan Campbell and
the Rufous Hummingbird and other winter hummers at
http://www.fayettevilleobserver.com//cgi-bin/news/display.pl?month=11&index=n11birds.htm&year=2001

and Hal Broadfoot's "About Birds" column for December was about the Tropical Kingbird (and how it may have  gotten to
NC) that made an appearance in November at Pea Island.

http://www.fayettevilleobserver.com//cgi-bin/news/display.pl?month=11&index=s02birds.htm&year=2001

William J. Warfel
Fayetteville