request:Evening Grosbeaks

If there is anyone out there who has Evening Grosbeaks coming to their
feeder on a regular basis, and would be willing to let me video tape them,
please email me directly.

I took a trip up to Grandfather Mt. 12/11but missed the Crossbills.  There
were plenty of Siskins, Red-breasted Nuthatches, Red Squirrels, and of
course Raven to look at-always good to see each of those.  The only "winter"
finches I've seen at the feeder here in Hillsborough, NC were two Purple
Finches about a month ago.

Thanks,

Greg
Greg Dodge