Tryon CBC and Ventures Updates

Carolinabirders:
The Tryon/Polk County Christmas Bird Count will be held on Saturday 23
December. Please contact me should you like to participate. Thank you.

Also there are several spaces open on some of the late winter/early spring
Ventures. These are listed below.

Belize (10 days relaxing and birding at Chan Chich and Lamanai Lodges) Jan
30 - Feb 8 (2 spaces left)
Ecuador: Andes to Amazonia Feb 9 -23
Costa Rica March 2 - 17
Texas: Rio Grande Valley, Whooping Cranes and Hill Country. March 28 - April
6 ( 4 spaces left)
 Please contact me at the following address for further details.
Thanks
Simon

Simon Thompson
Ventures Birding and Nature Tours