New Hope Audubon trip 1/6/02 cancelled

The New Hope Audubon Society winter plants trip scheduled for the
afternoon of Sunday, January 6 at Eno River State Park, north of
Durham, NC, is cancelled. (It was scheduled for Sunday, not
Saturday.) We will not reschedule it, as we have some other
wildflower trips planned for later in the year.

For up to date information on New Hope Audubon programs and field
trips, you can always check our web site, www.newhopeaudubon.org. We
hope to see some of you on the Saturday, January 26, waterfowl trip
to Raleigh area lakes. Visitors are always welcome on New Hope
Audubon trips and events.

--

Patrick Coin (patrick@coinconsult.net)
web master (web@newhopeaudubon.org)