RARE BIRD UPDATES?

My wife Pat and I just returned from two weeks in Brazil visiting with her
family.  A wonderful non-birding trip that still included some very exciting
birds!

I believe my hotmail email account went over it's capacity while we were
away, and I stopped receiving emails over the last few days.  I am trying to
get an update on the rare birds that may still being seen in NC as of this
weekend.  The latest Carolina Rare Bird Alert I could find is December 24th.
  Has there been any new rare Bird Alerts in the last two weeks?   Did
anyone see any of the following species in NC this weekend?  If not, can I
get an update on the latest sightings.

Black-tailed Gull - Outerbanks - Pea Island
Ash-throated Flycatcher - Alligator River NWR
Common Redpoll - Outerbanks - Pea Island
Townsend's Warbler - Southport
Western Kingbirds - Roanoke Island

What rare hummingbirds are still around?

Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

-Brad Carlson
Winterville, NC
BradCarlson1@hotmail.com