Harness the power of ebay to make thousands monthly from home!

 (EbayMarketingSecrets@aol.com) on Tuesday, January 8, 2002 at 00:06:47

Dear Sir or Madam: Two years ago, I didn't own a computer, and had never used the Internet in my life. Constantly hearing about the incredible wealth potential of the Internet, I decided I'd check it out for myself, so I bought a computer and got on the net.
Last year, I made over $113,000 online! Using the secrets of professionals in the site below, I used Ebay to make a Six-Figure income in my FIRST YEAR owning a computer, and you can too. They're so confident in their techniques that they offer a FULL money back guarantee to anyone who doesn't make over $1000 profit in their first month. You have nothing to lose, click below for more info!
http://196.40.67.198/money8