nc falconry meet

Dear  carolina birders--I would like to extend an
invitation for you to attend a falconry meet   at my
farm in Jones county near Trenton, NC, this Saturday
(1/19/2002. You will see a large variety of birds "up
close" hunting natural quarry. The mmet starts at 730
am and lunch will be provided. Several birders
attended last year and stated they enjoyed it.If you
get bored with it I have two imoundments totalling
approximately 40 acres plus 3 miles plus of trails to
bird as well as weedy fields for sparrows. if interest
please let me know at ceballenger@yahoo.com or tele
252-4481366 between 630pm to 9 pm.clancy ballenger