Volunteers wanted to teach seniors at Furman University

Folks:
        I was just contacted by Ms. Connie Harris, Director of Curriculum
for Senior Citizen and Retiree Studies at Furman University in South
Carolina.  She asked me to teach some birding type courses for an 8 week
period.  Due to my business committments and the distance, I had to decline.
        This may be a good opportunity for one or more retirees who would
enjoy imparting their knowledge of birds to other retirees, or some young
folks who would enjoy working with retirees.  I believe it is pretty
flexible and several folks could split the time.  The classes run for 90
minutes with a break at the halfway mark.  There does not appear to be any
financial compensation involved.
        If any of you folks out there in bird land are intersted or know of
someone who may be interested, please contact Ms. Connie Harris at
<charris@ioa.com>.
        Thank you,
        Wayne

Wayne K. Forsythe