Empidonax in Vaucluse, SC

Hi Folks,

A frind of mine living in Vaucluse, SC (center of town; near Aiken)  had a
flycatcher in the genus Empidonax in his yard on Thursday. I searched for it
today for 2 hours or so and think it could hold up pretty easily. The
habitat is good, there's a pond etc. I did come by a Henslow's Sparrow near
there on a rather dry power line transect... in a similar situation in which
I've found many others down here in Aiken County (ie. 8 on the Savannah
River Site CBC and several since).

I'll post if the fly is found again

Paul Champlin
New Ellenton, SC