Green-tailed Towhee- Southport

I saw the bird multiple times today, Monday, 1/21,from about 8:30am-12:30pm.
I was not able to get any video, however, but did become conversant with
various
ID points on the several species present. Three people were at the location
near Southport when I arrived and had already seen the bird. After they left,
was alone until about 12:00, when a birder with a camera arrived. He was
still trying to get a picture when I left at 1:00pm. Hope he had some luck.
Regards, John Buckman
Charlotte