Bird Walk at SeeWee Visitors Center, Charleston Co., SC

Hi All,

Sunday after noon I led a short bird walk for the See Wee Visitor's Center,
Awendaw, SC.  We spent a short time at the center and then went to Moore's
Landing at the entrence to Cape Romain NWR.  We had about 40 species.
Highlightes were an Adult Bald Eagle at Moore's Landing and a flock of Rusty
Blackbirds at See Wee.

Cheers,

Dennis

Dennis M. Forsythe, Ph.D.     Bus Tele: 843-953-7877
Professor of Biology          Home Tele: 843-795-3996
The Citadel                   Fax: 843-953-7264
171 Moltrie St.               E-mail: Forsythed@citadel.edu
Charleston, SC 29409