IB Woodpkr.updates

Not strictly C-birds stuff, but what birder ISN'T interested in
this(and hey, the bird was once in the Carolinas):

  DAILY updates on Ivorybill search are available at the
Zeiss Optics website -- you can get there through Dr. Remsen's
site that I posted earlier, or more directly it is:

http://www.zeiss.de/us/co/sports/bino/home.nsf/ContentsWWWintern/4E571662B112AD9285256B350066C8CE

daily reports are a tad boring, but still of interest (Zeiss is
clearly milking this for all its worth... and who can blame them!).
Particularly glad to see they're also searching the Bogue
Chittoe area, where I've thought Kulivan's 2 birds may have
originated from. Not so glad to see the number of press being
allowed entry to area, but that may be Zeiss's idea.

Cheers,

Rob Gluck
Chapel Hill, NC.
thrush@hotmail.com