Banding birds: Boy Scouts

Greetings All:

I am new to this list by a week or so. I posted about the sandhill cranes in
Edenton, NC.

I am also a Boy Scout leader for a small Troop of 7 Scouts. Constantly I am
looking for things for them to do and would really like to find an
opportunity for them to help band some birds. Preferably big ones, like
swans or geese.

If any of you birders out there know of any banding opportunities nearby
before spring migration begins let me know.

Thanks,

Ginny Gillam
Edenton, NC
BSA Troop 156
poco@inteliport.com

PS Any other activities that might interest boys from 13 - 15 yrs old are
also welcomed.