Re: request for info

Cervical dislocation is a humane and easily performed method of euthanasia
for birds and small mammals (easy mechanically but perhaps not emotionally
for the inexperienced).

The suggestion of paper bag and auto exhaust is NOT a good idea.

I can be more specific regarding proper technique if desired.  Maybe
private e-mail is appropriate.

Jack McLain
Durham, NC