Snowy Owl

List members,

I did not see the Owl last night or this morning on my walk.  However, while
I was on my walk this morning, I spoke with a young person I see often on my
walks.  I asked them had they seen a large white owl recently and they said
they had been seeing such a bird for the last several weeks in Foxcroft.
They also said it acted almost tame, perching on a fence, standing in the
road.

I won't post again until I hear or see of something positive..

Glad to be of help... Jerry