Goldfinch and Siskins eating Dogwood buds/ G-T Towhee

I just noticed an Am. Goldfinch and a Pine Siskin both pulling apart and
eating the buds of a Dogwood tree.  I have never seen them consume these
before today.

Jill and I never made it last Mon. to see the Towhee, we were worried about
the forecasted high winds.  We're either going to try tomorrow or Sat AM.
Anyone seen it this week?  Also, has anyone seen the Black-headed Gull since
the CBC meeting?

Thanks,
Shelley

Shelley Theye