No show Snow

Just an update.  I ran into Mike and Lois Shultz last night (Friday night)
around 10:30 pm.  They had been there a bit earlier with no luck.  We walked
around the area in loops until about midnight with no owl and, in fact, no birds
at all.  Met up with Judy Murray and went over to the field near the towers to
check one last time, and cruise the adjacent neighborhoods.  Left at 12:30 a.m.-
sigh...

I was wondering what the status of the picture taken Thursday night might be?

Marsha Stephens
North Chatham County, NC