Fish Crows back

Hello!

Yes,  Fish Crows returned to our lake here in Moore Co. yesterday.  This
came a day after the first flock of Red-winged Blackbirds passed through.

Also, the Greater White-fronted Goose that showed up December 4th seems to
have departed. I believe it left along with a number of migrant Canada
Geese.  Now the geese that are left (our residents?) have paired up and
become *extremely vocal* over the past three weeks.  No need for an  alarm
clock now since they begin vigorous honking just after dawn...

Susan Campbell
Whispering Pines, NC