RFI: FLINT, MI, Little Rock, AR

Hi,
    I'm planning a business trip to Flint, MI area 1st week in March (flying
from NC) and was wondering if anyone had strong birding suggestions for an
afternoon in that part of MI.
    Another trip in mid May takes me out to Little Rock, AR (driving from
NC).  Anything to see there?
  If you happen to know, a direct response to goldencc@boone.net would be
appreciated.

As for Boone, NC birding, my feeder has been woefully devoid of evening
grosbeaks this winter, though they have been seen in the area with some
regularity.  We are getting a couple pine siskins in w/ the regular flock of
gold finches, but not much else to brag about.
Walton Conway
The Golden Cockerel, Boone, NC
goldencc@boone.net
www.goldencockerel.com