HBSP on 2-13

Hi Carolinabirders,
	This afternoon Paul Rogers and I birded at Huntington Beach S.P. in
Murrells Inlet, Georgetown County, SC.  We covered the jetty, jetty ponds
and the area beyond the secondary dunes on our walk back to the north
parking lot.  We glanced into Mullet Pond and walked a short distance at
the beginning of the Sandpiper Trail.  In general not much found (34
species) Of interest were the poor numbers of shorebirds except for about
30+ Purple Sandpiper at the end of the jetty.  Bob & Barbara Maxwell had
about 100 + earlier in the day.  Other than an interesting gull that was it.

Jack Peachey
Conway, SC