Carolina Wrens bunking together

	My coworker Diane Frazier has a Williamsburg bird bottle (glazed
clay wide-mouthed bottle hung horizontally) on her front porch for nesting
wrens. This winter she has repeatedly seen several wrens emerging from the
bottle early in the morning. Yesterday she finally got a good enough look to
count them as they came out:  one . . . two . . .three. . .four . . . five!
	I have read about bluebirds crowding into a cavity to roost together
during very cold weather -- but Carolina wrens? Have others seen this?
	Ginger Travis
	Chapel Hill, N.C.