Peregrines at Looking Glass Rock

A pair of PeFa's are in residence at Looking Glass. They are pair bonded and
the female is adult. I think the male is also but couldn't be sure since I
only saw his back.
This is probably the pair that raised three young last year. Until the
leaves come out one can see these birds from Forest Service Rt. 475B with a
'scope.
This time of year they are not very active. I think they sit there and count
ants most of the time.
                                                      Reece
Reece 'n Judy Mitchell
Flat Rock, NC