Mike Tove will also speak Feb. 26 at ASFC meeting

Carolinabirders:

Mike Tove has one very busy week lined up!  Not only will he be speaking at
the Chapel Hill Bird Club on Monday, Febrary 25th, but he will also present
a program for the Audubon Society of Forsyth County at the ASFC chapter
meeting on Tuesday, February 26th!  So if you can't get to the Chapel Hill
meeting on Monday, you've got a second chance to hear Mike on Tuesday in
Winston-Salem.

The Audubon Society of Forsyth County holds monthly chapter meetings from
September through May on the fourth Tuesday of each month.  We feature
fascinating guest and member speakers (like Mike Tove). We meet at SciWorks
on West Hanes Mill Road in Winston-Salem, NC. Social half-hour begins at
7:00 p.m. and the business meeting/program begins at 7:30 p.m. Everyone is
welcome, so please, come join us, too!

Please check our website for information on our meetings at:
http://www.forsythaudubon.org/html/Meetings.html

Good Birding!

Liz Schmid
Kernersville, NC