Bear Island

Hi All;
  My wife and myself went to Bear Island yesterday,. As we approached we
saw 38 White Pelicans soaring overhead. On Mary's house pound we counted
over 800 White Ibis,30 Caspian terns, Black bellied,Least and Western
Sandpipers,Greater and Lesser Yellowlegs.
Two Eagles were scaring up the pond birds, the nest on the point in now
occupied by a Great horned owl. There were hundreds of Egrets and a lot of
Great and  Little blue herons. Plus we had 5 Swans. Very windy but a good
time was had.
													Van Atkins