Re: quirks with some Great Backyard Count results

ALAN . . .

I've forwarded your note directly to the folks who run the GBBC. I
would expect a reply from them shortly.

Just for snicks, which of the birds on the write-list do
CarolinaBirders think would be the LEAST likely to be seen on a North
Carolina GBBC count?

Best wishes,

BILL

--

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
hilton@hiltonpond.org, (803) 684-5852, eFax: (503) 218-0845

Please visit our web sites at http://www.hiltonpond.org and
http://www.rubythroat.org

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."					BHjr.