waders

Anyone wanting to try to ID two wading birds is invited to do so at:

<http://brownbagproductions.com/wader.html> click on <Two Waders?>

Last time (Hawk?), I received only 15 responses, although several people
emailed me after the totals were given and the ID known.  As I said
previously, it doesn't hurt to guess, whether  an educated guess, or simply,
well, a guess.  And, no one will ever know who you are, except me, and I'm
not telling.

You can learn quite a bit by trying to figure what species these two waders
are.  First, try  figuring out what they're NOT.

Email me direct and I'll post the results.

Greg

Greg Dodge
Hillsborough, NC
brownbagproductions.com