Waders

Whew!  I went for a drive to Greensboro to take care of some business, got
back and there's already 16 responses for the waders.

Looks like quite a few people are digging into their field guides and other
references for this one.

I was going to take it a step further and give "bonus" points for
identifying the plant in the "brown" wader image, but someone beat me to it
and ID'd it anyway-got it right too!

May have to try a warbler next time-got just the one, but first...

There are a few people missing from the list of respondents who may actually
be working, so we'll give them time to check out the pictures tonight.

Thanks,

Greg
Greg Dodge
Hillsborough, NC