ASFC Second Saturday Bird Walk - Miller Park, Winston-Salem

Carolinabirders:

The March Second Saturday Bird Walk sponsored by the Audubon
Society of Forsyth County will be held at Miller Park in
Winston-Salem this Saturday, March 9th.  We'll meet in the
parking lot off Queen Street at 9 a.m.

Miller Park, although it is a city park, features many large
trees, wildflowers, and a living stream.  Paved walks and
footpaths offer views of the different habitats.

Our Second Saturday Bird Walks are ideal for beginning birders
and are a great way to get acquainted with the many favorite
birding areas in Forsyth County.

For directions, please see our website:
http://www.forsythaudubon.org/html/BirdingSpots.html

Liz Schmid