Re: compact binoculars

C' Birders,
I would recommend the Eagle Optics  Hugger Strap for all birders.Made of
one inch black nylon webbing, this harness-style strap relieves stress
on the neck and back and while reducing  the sway of the bins,
particularly when you're moving rapidly.

 I picked this up from Simon Thompson
and have been using it for years. It is indestructible and economical-
$14.95 in last year's Eagle catalog. Do yourself a favor and take the
stress off your neck!

Tom Joyce
Brevard, NC

PS- I submit the usual disclaimer. Eagle isn't paying me anything for
this testimonial.