MBSP on March 16

Hi Carolinabirders,
Today, Saturday, March 16, I meet Bob Maxwell and Jack Rule at Myrtle
Beach S.P. Horry County, SC. Shortly after arriving Robin Carter and
Caroline Eastman showed up. Together we birded much of the park and came
up with 45 species some of which we would not have Id'd without Robin's
good ears.
Birds id'd were:
Red-throated Loon 1 in the ocean off the pier
Brown Pelican-10
Double-crested Cormorant-7
Great Blue Heron-8 probably a migrant flock heading North
Turkey Vulture-1
Bald Eagle-1 probably a third year bird white tail and head but still
showed scattered white in the wing linings
Red-tailed Hawk-1 soaring with the eagle he looked small by comparison
Ruddy Turnstone-1
Laughing Gull-12
Bonaparte's Gull-12
Ring-billed Gull-100