Wake County Migrants

Hi all,

A brief walk through Umstead SP this morning before work yielded up, in addition to residents and Winter critters:

PILEATED WOODPECKER (I believe a pair in close proximity, if Rob Gluck is reading this :) )
YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER
NORTHERN PARULA
BLUE-GRAY GNATCATCHER

The Tulip Poplars (well, one of them, anyway) have started to leaf out, which seemed early to me, nothing else of much botanical interest noted.

I also saw my first TIGER SWALLOWTAIL of the year yesterday while working in my garden, which was a very welcome and pleasant sight.

Happy Birding,

-Sandy

--
Sandy Cash