Re: RTHU In Upstate SC

Hummers from the coast to the piedmont of SC.  Woohoo!

BH wrote:
>our first Ruby-throated Hummingbird of 2002 (a red-gorgetted male) <

y'all get male RTHUs up in 'em 'ar hills that have gorgets other than red? i
wants to see me whunadoze.
(i'm a bad boy, I know...sometimes, i just can't help it.)

Woohoo!
;-)

Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
Sunset Zone 31
walela@sccoast.net
"...where is the person, I ask, who, on observing this glittering fragment
of the rainbow, would not pause, admire, and turn his mind with
reverence..." (J. J. Audubon)