Rails/Henderson County

Folks,
        Yesterday, 3/29/02 Ron Selvey called to report 2 RAILS were seen in
the ditch down the hill from the rear entrance to Jackson Park (Glover
Street).  Follow the fence line down the hill at the rear gate, and where
the blacktop curves left to follow the ditch, there is a bench off to the
right at the curve.  Just view the ditch from the area of the bench and if
you are lucky, you will see the SORA and VIRGINIA Rail.  I got the Sora at
noontime yesterday and the Virginia about 3:00 PM yesterday.  This AM Ron
again saw both birds.  Bob Olthoff and I only saw the Virginia. Happy
Easter.
Wayne
Wayne K. Forsythe
Hendersonville, N. C. 28791