Re:snake and birds + Ospreys

Been away from email the last few days.

Let it be know that I knew what kind of snake I was dealing with and yes it
was non-poisonous. I tried to the best of my abilities to deter the snake
but he had his mind made up that he want birdies for a tasty mouth watering
meal. I tried for at least an hour to get him to leave my yard but he
refused by remaining in the tree inching his way towards the box.

Anyway it's a done deal now. We'll all get over it sooner or later, I guess.
I'm ok with it.

All afternoon my family watched the Osprey scout the neigborhood pond for a
fish. They are really intersting birds to watch. Sometimes it appears after
they dive in that they might not be able to get out of the water but they
always do. We have four that fish the small pond at one time.

Ginny Gillam