Early Worm-eating Warbler, others

Greetings - spent two hours this morning before work on the Alligator Refuge
birding. Birded the six miles of Koehring Road and found an early
Worm-eating Warbler. Also, 45-50 Prairie Warblers, 14-15 Black-throated
Greens, 5-6 Ovenbirds, 3-4 Yellow-throated Warblers, 2 Black-and-whites, a
N. Parula, 3 White-eyed Vireos, several singing Blue-headed Vireos, a
singing Hermit Thrush, my first Ruby-throat of the spring, and plenty of
winter and year-round birds.
	Also, we do have a Bald Eagle nest out there, I finally found it, eagle and
all! It is off Milltail Road in a distant pine
tree. If you park just before the maintenance bldgs, look back across the
farm fields towards the highway (west side of the road).
 	Cheers,  Jeff Lewis, Manteo